• Developed & tested Trials racing boot from Alpinestars• Exclusive high grip sole, perfect for rough terrain• Superior self-aligning buckle system with positive hold
For racing Trials riders: The Alpinestars Tech T boot has been developed and tested in the most challenging terrains around the globe. It's the mainstay of trials legend Toni Bou, and it's with their professional athlete's support that Alpinestars are constantly improving their products.
Protection you need: Made with a combination of full grain leather and microfibre, the Tech T is durable and resistant to abrasion. The TPU ankle protector disks are double density and the internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered for more resistance. The ergonomically contoured shin-plate has been injected with modulus TPU giving you better protection at high levels of impact. To give you more structure and support to the arched area of your foot, the insole has been integrated with a steel shank reinforcement.
Innovative features: The most stand out feature of the Tech T is the sole. Designed exclusively to be high grip on rough terrain, the sole is exactly as it was on the best-selling No Stop Trials boot from Alpinestars. The replaceable outsole and anatomic footbed make these boots an investment that'll see you competing time and time again.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather & innovative microfiber for durability & abrasion resistance
• Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance & structural protection
• Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper & backed by poly-foam padding
• Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact & abrasion resistance
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability
• The Tech T is CE Certified to EN 13634:2010
• Extended front & rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control & support
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment & support
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation & comfort
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles & collar for long lasting comfort & shock absorption
• Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer
• All buckles are replaceable
• Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable
• Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort & support ensures even weight distribution