• Innovative motocross boots from Alpinestars for off-roading• Made with full grain leather & microfibre for durability• TPU ankle disks & steel shank reinforcements
Alpinestars Tech T Boots: Aggressively styled off-road and MX boots from Alpinestars with innovative construction and exclusive high grip, rough terrain sole. The replaceable outsole and replaceable anatomic footbed make these boots an investment that'll see you riding the track you've always wanted to tackle. The closure system is quick release and the 3 integrated buckles have been injected with high impact resistant techno polymer for extra strength.
Protected: Made with a combination of full grain leather and microfibre, the Tech T is durable and resistant to abrasion. The TPU ankle protector disks are double density and the internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered for more resistance. The ergonomically contoured shin-plate has been injected with modulus TPU giving you better protection at high levels of impact. To give you more structure and support to the arched area of your foot, the insole has been integrated with a steel shank reinforcement.
Comfort features: Flexibility is retained through the extended front and rear accordion stretch zones that also provide control and support. The PU synthetic gaiter helps to keep excessive water and dirt entry at bay. Thanks to the wide entry, you can get in and out of this boot with no hassle, whilst the TPR flap allows for a broad range of calf fit adjustment. Though you may be feeling the heat on the track, the 3D mesh textile takes care of the heat in your boot by promoting air circulation. Soft foam that surrounds the ankle and collar not only increase your comfort but they also absorb shock, reducing the amount of kinetic energy your feet receive in the event of a crash.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38
US06 = EU39
US07 = EU40.5
US08 = EU42
US09 = EU43
US10 = EU44.5
US11 = EU45.5
US12 = EU47
US13 = EU48.5
US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather & innovative microfibre for durability & abrasion resistance
• Extended front & rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control & support
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper & backed by poly-foam padding
• Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with modulus TPU for high level impact & abrasion resistance
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure & TPR flap to allow a broad range of calf fit, adjustment & support
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation & comfort
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles & collar for long lasting comfort & shock absorption
• 3 buckle closure system featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure
• Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability
• Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance & structural protection
• Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design
• The outsole is replaceable
• Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort & support to ensure even weight distribution
• The Tech T is CE certified to EN 13634:2010