• Technical touring jacket with matching trousers available• Removable waterproof membrane: Stay dry in wet weather• Removable thermal liner: Adapt to changes in the temperature
A technical touring suit for men: Alpinestars have only relatively recently started to develop their range of touring garments, but they pack a punch! This textile jacket is part of a combo with the matching trousers also called the Valparaiso 2. As the '2' would denote, this is an upgrade on a previous model, taking the best of the last model and adding newer features, to make this an adaptable touring option.
React to changes in the weather throughout the year: There's a removable Drystar membrane, which will keep you dry in wet weather. This motorcycle jacket also has a removable thermal liner, so that you can adapt to changes in the outside temperature throughout the year. There's a pocket in the back of the jacket to store these liners as you travel across country. With both liners removed you can benefit from the Jet Ventilation system, which offers cooling performance to the chest in high summer months.
Comfortable and protected riding: This Alpinestars jacket has removable CE armour at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket for back armour. Stretch panels allow the freedom of movement on and off the bike, whilst plenty of adjustment tabs offers the perfect fit. There's a magnetic collar closure which stops itchy Velcro getting dirty, but please make a note of this if you have a pacemaker.
• Multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion & tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas with removable sleeves for riding in hot climates
• Removable & interchangeable waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR liner with taped seams to ensure waterproof performance
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features large zippered air vents with open mesh gussets on torso & back, plus two-way zip vents on arms for cooling performance on long rides
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armour shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest & back protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates Velcro volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment & to help keep elbow protections in place
• Increased reflective detailing & logos for increased rider visibility
• Fully compatible with Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Support models
Comfort & Customisation
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining & features Velcro & magnet closure system. Collar includes expansion gusset for increased neck coverage
• Accordion stretch inserts on elbows for improved fit while riding, plus waist adjustment belt for customized fit & secure closure
• Elongated rear profiling for comfort & protection in the riding position
• Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit & comfort in the riding position
• Highly water resistant external storage provided by waterproof zips & an internal waterproof wallet pocket
• Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets & large rear utility pocket
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Available in international sizes S-4XL