• Technical touring trousers with matching jacket available• Removable waterproof membrane: Stay dry in wet weather• Removable thermal liner: Adapt to changes in the temperature
A technical touring suit for men: Alpinestars have only relatively recently started to develop their range of touring garments, but they pack a punch! These textile trousers are part of a combo with the matching jacket also called the Valparaiso 2. As the '2' would denote, these are an upgrade on a previous model, taking the best of the last model and adding newer features, to make this an adaptable touring option.
React to changes in the weather throughout the year: There's a removable Drystar membrane, which will keep you dry in wet weather. These motorcycle trousers also have a removable thermal liner, so that you can adapt to changes in the outside temperature throughout the year. There's a pocket in the back of the jacket part of the combo or a rucksack can be used to store these liners as you travel across country. With both liners removed you can benefit from the Jet Ventilation system, which offers cooling performance to the front of the legs in high summer months.
Comfortable and protected riding: These Alpinestars trousers have removable CE knee protection and pockets to add hip armour. Stretch panels allow the freedom of movement on and off the bike, whilst a pre-curved leg ensures you aren't fighting against the fabric in your ride position and so reduces fatigue.
• Multi-material main shell poly-fabric construction for durability with rip stop & ballistic nylon abrasion & tear-resistant reinforcement panels in critical impact areas
• Removable waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR membrane for long term weather-proofing
• Removable thermal liner allows pant to be worn in various weather climates
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features air intakes on thighs, offering greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short & long-distances
• Removable CE-certified protection on knees is light, breathable & ergonomic for class-leading impact protection
• Increased reflective detailing & logos for increased rider visibility
• Waist adjustment belt for customized fit & secure closure
• Accordion stretch poly-fabric insert on knee, a stretch panel on crotch area, plus pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit, freedom of movement & comfort in the riding position
• Waterproof zipper & Velcro leg cuff closure seals out elements & fits Alpinestars boot models
• Optimized for use with Valparaiso DRYSTAR Jacket or other Alpinestars touring jacket models
• Also available in short leg tailored version
• Available in international sizes S-4XL