• Alpinestars all-terrain adventure boots• Improved self-aligning Aluminium buckles• Fully CE-certified protection
All-terrain adventure motorcycle boots likely to be most favoured by adventure riders (not surprisingly) and those out in all weathers. These have been crafted with care, which is what sets them apart from alternatives. The sole has been stitched in such a way so that it can be replaced. The buckle closure system is taken from the Tech 10 off-road boot, now featuring self-aligning aluminium buckles.
Ready for anything: The sole is truly all-terrain capable and the combination of microfibre upper and a Gore-Tex membrane means these are incredibly lightweight, totally waterproof and still highly breathable.
GetGeared Tip: Customer feedback tells us that you should purchase these boots one size bigger than you would normally or one size bigger than our size guide suggests.
Available in US standard sizes only. See chart below for conversion to EU size.
Alpinestars Size Guide
US7 = EU40.5
US8 = EU42
US9 = EU43
US10 = EU44.5
US11 = EU45.5
US12 = EU47
US13 = EU48
US shoe sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• A fully CE-certified boot incorporating full leather & suede with a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
• Innovative lateral ankle protection system forms flexible link between upper boot & lower foot area for added control & support
• Medial side structure is contoured for perfect fit & flexibility fit, with reinforced polymer sculpturing for grip & protection against bike’s heat & impact
• Advanced TPU protection layer covers the internal heel counter & toe box enhancing support & rigidity in key impact areas
• Coated leather panel forms the outer surface of the toe box providing effective abrasion & weather resistance
• Heel housed in moulded external protector for increased impact dissipation & absorption
• Contoured polymer shin guard incorporates an innovative vertical blade system for improved forward & rear control & support
• Advanced instep & Achilles’ accordion flex zones for superior comfort, control & support
• Medial surface stamped calf suede panel improves grip & protection
• Wide-entry aperture for convenience with combined hard polymer & Velcro closure to allow wide range of calf fit adjustments
• Closure system features replaceable, slim, aluminium buckles for security with memory adjustments & quick-release locking system
• Upper boot collar & inner lining constructed from breathable mesh for added comfort
• Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed
• Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Sole construction features integrated steel shank for improved comfort & durability
• Lateral side vent for added airflow