• MotoGP derived Alpinestars sports leather motorcycle gloves• Protective: Knuckle protection & palm, finger & thumb TPU sliders• Kevlar lining at essential areas: Back of hand, thumb, pinky
These MotoGP inspired Alpinestars motorcycle gloves are called the GP Tech! They are highly technical ideal for any sport rider who wants top notch protection.
In terms of protection these gloves can offer you: A knuckle protector, which is TPU and has an exhaust port offering you ventilation. In addition the Alpinestars finger-bridge stops twisting and the separation of your little and ring finger. You've also got TPU palm, knuckle and finger sliders and a TPU wrist cuff to protect the carpal bones. Finally (!!) a Kevlar lining at the back of the hand, thumb and little finger offer superior impact protection and abrasion resistance.
Phew, as if that wasn't enough protection, there's also plenty of features to ensure a comfortable fit! A single layer palm improves dexterity and feel whilst ventilation areas and perforations keeps your hands cool as you ride. A Pre-curved finger construction also helps reduce fatigue as you are not fighting to keep your hands closed around the grip and the gauntlet style cuff is reinforced with comfort foam.
The list goes on and on and on!There's honestly not enough space to write about all the little neat features that will make your races/rides/journeys a pleasure in these motorcycle gloves. Here's a few more of our favourite features: Stretch panels ensure a comfortable fit and greater range of movement and the outer hand promotes greater grip and water run-off. WOW!
• Evolutionary step for MotoGP derived glove with strong & supple Kangaroo main leather chassis & palm
• Palm & outer hand is reinforced with highly breathable Pittards¬ digital leather, which promotes greater grip & water run-off in adverse conditions
• Integrated leather accordion stretch inserts on fingers & thumb, including innovative lateral insert to give greater range of movement across back hand area
• Alpinestars' advanced knuckle protection system features flexible, dual-compound TPU protector with air intakes & exhaust port for cooling performance. Protector is window mounted on poly-foam comfort padding for streamlining, repeated abrasion performance & impact dissipation
• Alpinestars' patented finger-bridge keeps leather from twisting around fingers & helps prevent burst seams & finger separation
• Ergonomically designed TPU wrist cuff, which wraps around wrist & raises the entire profile of the hand to protect wrist & carpal bones from impact in a crash while affording excellent flexibility
• Palm, thumb & finger TPU sliders are mounted on poly-foam & strategically positioned for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Integrated DuPont» KEVLAR¬ fibre: Internal Kevlar¬ back hand & thumb lining & internal K-Tech Kevlar¬ pinky lining, for superior impact abrasion resistance
• Single layer leather palm design for grip sensitivity & minimal material structure & reduced seams
• Perforated leather top panel, cuff & ventilated finger sidewalls offer superb overall breathability
• Exhaust port on back of hand features TPU ridge for additional abrasion resistance
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue, plus external finger to palm seams for a close fit & superior feel
• Gauntlet-style cuff closure is reinforced with comfort poly-foam with an extended cuff tab to aid fitment