• Alpinestars sports motorcycle gloves: Abrasion resistant outer• Technical sports riding gloves with carbon knuckle armour• Touch screen finger enhances usability: Phone/GPS
This new and updated version of the SP-2 gloves benefits from a few little tweaks to makes these even better! Notably, the "Intellifinger" on the index finger allows you to use touch screen devices whilst wearing the gloves - how very modern! The gloves also have a much neater styling, especially on the fingers with the perforations being moved to the sidewalls giving room to EVA foam padding offering extra abrasion resistance.
Borrowing from the GP series and adapting it for street use, the Alpinestars SP2 motorcycle gloves are simply a great road riding glove. You get the protection: Carbon knuckle armour, 3/4 finger bridge (stops twisting or separation of little and ring finger), cuff slide panels and palm impact landing pads for starters.
Alpinestars quality, as you'd expect!And you get the sports fit and road feel the Alpinestars name has been built on for many years. This model is new and somehow does a lot of the good things, better. It is in the small details hardly noticeable, moving perforations to areas that offer better airflow and cooling. Until you put them on and without being able to pin-point it exactly, they are simply great.
• Constructed from a supple & highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance & durability
• Palm & finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goat's leather for feel & performance fit
• Main shell reinforcement is provided by synthetic leather coverage over fingers & cuff
• Synthetic suede reinforcements on palm & landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance
• Ergonomic, advanced compound & MotoGP-derived TPU slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance
• Alpinestars' robust carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact & abrasion protection
• Strategically positioned impact absorbing EVA foam for additional impact performance & protection in key areas
• Alpinestars' patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll & separation during impacts
• Extensive gusset opening on thumb allows flex & freedom of movement
• Perforated cuff, leather top panel & ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Wide Velcro wrist closure for easy entry & secure fastening
• Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones & GPS systems