• Arai Tour-X 4 adventure motorcycle helmet• Emergency release: Enables the helmet to be removed, fast• Comfort: Improved ventilation with new brow vents
Chosen for "The Long Way Down" motorcycle touring documentary, the original Arai Tour-X3 became famous. The new Tour X4 is the new adventure riding helmet. It offers the same, detailed expert approach that guides the design and construction of all Arai helmets. Rest assured, it's good enough to cross Europe and Africa in!
Versatility: Can be worn with or without peak and with or without visor.
Protective: SFL shell with triple density inner shell.
Read the review! As tested by RiDE Magazine. To see how this helmet performed in the RiDE magazine Adventure Helmets test, simply click the 'info sheet' above.
• Super fibre laminate construction outer shell (SFC) & is exceptionally strong
• Triple density inner shell
• Improved ventilation ports to expel damp air
• Removable DFS Type-M diffuser ventilation system
• Side exhaust vents & controlled chin ventilation
• 'Aeroflap' to reduce wind noise & turbulence
• Flatter neck roll to minimise turbulence
• New visor/peak holder pressure plate enlarged for extra stability with multiple relief ports to reduce buffeting at speeds
• Fully washable & removable Dry Cool interior
• Emergency release tab to ensure the helmet can be removed quickly by releasing the cheek peg & minimalising injury
• Removable skull cap & cheek pads available in 6 sizes
• New redesigned peak with reinforced ridges for extra stability
• Optional holder set to use peak or visor only
• Double 'D' ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
• Visor Pinlock ready & Pinlock insert included