• Sports touring style textile motorcycle jacket with leather panels• Permanent waterproof liner & removable thermal liner• CE approved armour at shoulders, elbows & back
Look the part in this Horizon jacket: Loving the style of this jacket from Buffalo. The leather panels alongside small flashes of colour make this jacket look sleek and stylish. For comfort, stretch panels have been inserted at the arms and sides to aid flexibility and movement. This jacket is also available in sizes up to 5XL.
Ideal for all-season riding: The waterproof and breathable liner is permanent meaning that you stay dry even if you take the inner liner out. The removable liner is quilted making it thermal so that you stay warm in the colder months but can take it out to be cooler on hotter rides. Vents at the front and rear promote air circulation inside the jacket to keep you from sweating. You even have the option to connect your jacket to your trousers using the connecting zipper to close the gap on your lower back - keeping the wind out!
Protection as you'd expect: CE approved armour on the shoulders, elbows and back mean that you are protected in the unfortunate event of an accident. The outer fabric is also 600D which offers high abrasion-resistance in the event of a slide. Stay visible on the road thanks to the reflective detailing. This Horizon Jacket is stylish, practical and very affordable - that's a thumbs up from GetGeared!
• 600 Denier polyester outer construction & leather panels
• Removable thermal quilted lining
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable lining
• Removable CE approved armour on shoulders, elbows & back
• Comfort stretch panel at arms & sides to aid flexibility & movement
• Adjustable Velcro-retained strap to cuff
• Adjustable Velcro-retained straps to upper & lower arms to reduce billowing
• Adjustable Velcro-retained belt system to base of jacket
• Two way zipper to cuff
• 2 chest vents
• 2 rear vents
• 2 front pockets
• Rear map pocket
• Zipped internal pockets
• Reflective detailing
• 6 inch connecting zipper for trousers