• Full-face motorcycle helmet from Caberg: Drift• Pinlock ready visor & internal sun visor• Top & chin ventilation with rear extraction
Loving this full-face helmet from Caberg: The Drift helmet is a full-face carbon helmet making it durable and hard-wearing but extra light-weight at the same time to help relieve that feeling of fatigue that carrying a heavier helmet undoubtedly gives the rider.
See the road clearly: Complete with a Pinlock-equipped main visor and a drop-down sunshade, this helmet is ready for any weather. Even without the Pinlock fitted, the visor is anti-scratch and fog-resistant as an added bonus in everyday use!
Great for summer riding: As well as the sun visor, there is also top and chin ventilation with a rear extraction vent to promote airflow on those hot summer days.
Quick Tip: This helmet comes in a variety of colour styles. Whether you like plain and simple designs or you're more into graphics, there's a Caberg Drift for you!
• Tri-composite shell made with Fiber glass, Kevlar & Carbon
• 2 visors: transparent & integrated sunshade visor
• Visor quick release system
• Fog resistant visor
• Anti-scratch visor
• Tilting visor
• Double anti-turbulence neck roll
• Double D-ring buckle
• 3 vents for internal air-circulation
• Removable & washable lining made with hypoallergenic fabric
• Removable lower stop-wind
• Rain protection rims
• Weight: 1350g approx.
• ECE 22.05