• Sports motorcycle jacket with cowhide leather from Dainese• Composite protectors & co-injected shoulder with aluminium inserts• Removable thermal liner & Sanitized lining for varying conditions
Stand out and be protected in this jacket: For those who can't resist a sports ride will be attracted to the aggressive styling and impact of this jacket. The Avro is even more esteemed for racing or the road through the CE category II standards. Pockets for extra armour and a removable thermal lining makes this a versatile and well-equipped jacket.
Protection when you need it: Composite protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 and co-injected shoulders with aluminium inserts offer great protection. There's a pocket for a G1 back protector, that means that you can upgrade the armour as you want it while still maintaining the flexibility.
Quality comfort and convenience: Tutu cowhide leather with S1 fabric help maintain the fabrics flexibility. Elasticated fabric inserts at the collar and on the arms help the fit of the jacket while the waist and neck can be adjusted to suit your shape. A removable thermal lining and reflective inserts increases the comfort of the jacket while staying visible at night.
• Composite protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
• Co-injected shoulder with aluminium insert
• Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
Performance Main materials
• Tutu cowhide leather
• S1 bi-elastic fabric
• Inserts in elasticated fabric
• Micro elastic elasticated inserts
• Jacket-trousers fastening system
• Hips adjustment
• Elasticated inserts
• Removable thermal liner
• Nanofeel liner with Silver ion treatment
• Air vents on the sides
• Pocket for G1 back protector
• Soft inserts
• Reflective inserts
• 2 pockets on front
• 1 pocket on thermal liner
• 2 internal pockets