• Leather motorcycle race gloves from Dainese: Carbon D1• Carbon fibre knuckle inserts & little finger distortion control• Perforations at fingers to help keep hands cool & dry
Little features, big difference. This is a pair of leather race gloves with lots of little features that will possibly go unnoticed but you’d miss them if you wore gloves that were simpler! Things like pre-curved fingers so that gripping is easier, a cover on the tightening strap to avoid it getting caught and becoming loose and silicone printed onto the finger tips for enhanced grip on the levers and bars. Another thing to note is the mix of materials used, each one for different properties, like goat skin for reinforcement in key areas, and Amica suede to give a super soft palm.
If the carbon fibre knuckle didn’t sway you, maybe the fact that they also have polyurethane inserts at the finger joints and palm will, or that they are CE certified, have one single piece of leather to the size of the hand and have Distortion Control on the little finger. Think of your pinky!
Hard on the outside, soft on the inside: Despite having hard knuckle protection and reinforcements all lover the place, the Carbon D1s have soft inserts and finger perforations for better comfort.
• Cover on the tightening strap
• Soft inserts
• Silicone print on the fingers for extra grip
• Pre-curved fingers
• Adjustable cuff strap
• Tightening strap
• Elasticated inserts
• Bi-axial elasticated inserts
• Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index & palm
• Amica suede super soft palm
• Micro sheep leather
• Composite inserts in carbon fibre on the knuckles
• Polyurethane insert on the joints of the fingers & palm
• Distortion Control on little finger
• Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - Pr-EN 13594 Standard lev. 1
• One single leather panel to the size of the hand
• Perforation on inner side of finger