• Motorcycle base layer pants for colder climates• Armour padding at common contact areas• 3D frame armour for added thermal insulation
For those winter months: Nobody likes to ride cold, and if you're a particular hater of the colder months than these base layer pants are perfect for you. These motorcycle base layer pants have been especially designed with 3D frame armour to give you that extra bit of thermal insulation, helping you ward off the chill while you ride.
Designed to enhance: Armour padding at common contact areas gives you added comfort when wearing your motorcycle gear. A press structure optimises muscle compression for enhanced circulation and heat retention. Plus the base layer pants are completely recyclable, so it's environmentally friendly too.
Importance in comfort: A seamless build means no pain at pressure points or chafing. Active moisture management keeps cooling moisture away from your skin. The whole thing is made up of a bacteriostatic material that is also hypoallergenic and anti-odour.
More information: To see why baselayers really matter, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
• Cold climate usage
• Press Structure to optimize muscle compression
• Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic & anti-odour
• Differentiated armours
• Abrasion resistant, tear resistant & anti-pilling
• Made in Italy
• Seamless build for superior comfort
• Armour Pad for added comfort on contact areas
• 85% Dryarn
• 10% Polyamide
• 5% Elastane
• Environmentally-friendly fibre & 100% recyclable
Temperature:Temperature range: -20°C / 10°C
• 3D frame armour for added thermal insulation
• Dryarn fabric with high weight/length ratio
• Keeps you dry from moisture
• Active moisture management