• Textile sports motorcycle jacket with an aggressive look• Removable composite protectors at elbow & shoulder• Micro-elastic inserts for enhanced flexibility & comfort
Dainese Laguna Seca Tex motorcycle jacket: A versatile and comfortable jacket, the Laguna Seca utilises composite protectors at the shoulders and elbows for protection against impact damage. These protectors can also be removed for cleaning or when flexibility is more important. A pocket for extra G1 or G2 back protectors have been integrated for better customisability. This jacket was designed to last, using Duratex fabric for abrasion resistance and improved durability.
Designed with you in mind: For those colder moments the thermal liner will help keep you warm, but once things start heating up you can remove the thermal liner and use the air vents on the sleeves to help cool you down. Micro-elastic inserts along the arms and torso keep the jacket flexible and comfortable to wear. The neck, waist and wrist can all be adjusted for a better fit and attach to matching trousers through a fastening system.
Convenient: Two outer pockets, one internal pocket and a pocket on the removable liner make this jacket useful for when you don't want to carry any luggage around with you. Reflective inserts ensure high visibility when on the road and the Sanitised lining ensures good hygiene.
• Composite protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
Performance Main materials
• Duratex fabric
• Micro elastic elasticated inserts
• Neck adjustment
• Waist adjustment
• Wrist adjustment
• Jacket-trousers fastening system
• Removable thermal liner
• Air vents on the sleeves
• Sanitized lining
• Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
• Reflective inserts
• 2 outer pockets
• Pocket on removable liner
• Internal pocket
• Micro elastic (European patent pending)