• Back protector with articulated plates• Certified to EN 1621.2/2014 (level 1)• Partially superimposed outer plates
Dainese New Bap 2000/6 L1: Certified to the EN 1621.2/2014 (level 1) standard, this back protector is built to withstand impact damage and form a barrier between you and the road. An inner core made of a Crash Absorb shock absorbing material works with partially superimposed outer plates for a full coverage of the back.
Comfort is still key: Along with the certified protection, the back protector has integrated articulated plates to allow more freedom of movement so you can focus on the road. The waist band has a double adjustment system and adjustable straps on the shoulders for comfort and the best fit.
Previously sold at £79.99.
• International patent pending
• Back protector certified according to the standard EN 1621.2/2014 (level 1)
• Back protector with articulated plates
• Waistband with double adjustment system
• Adjustable straps
• Partially superimposed outer polypropylene plates
• Inner core in Crash absorb shock absorbing material
• European design no EP 1001688 B