• Touring leather motorcycle trousers from Dainese• Composite protectors & Pro Shape soft protectors• Elasticated inserts at knees & inside of legs
Dainese Pony C2 leather trousers: Technical solutions straight from advanced racing models without the aggressive character of a typical sports trouser. With a slim fit these trousers are for those who want total safety when they attack the road. These are the ladies' trousers.
Protection: Composite protectors, certified to an EN 1621.1 standard at the knees give you superior safety which, combined with Pro Shape protectors at the hips maintain security without sacrificing the flexibility of these leather trousers. The cowhide leather helps protect against abrasion damage.
Designed with you in mind: Elasticated inserts at the knees and inside of the legs help keep the trousers flexible on the road. A double calf zip and waist adjustment give you the fit you want while making putting on boots easier. Two outside pockets enhance the convenience of these trousers further and localised perforation helps keep you cool during the warmer months.
• Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
• Pro Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 at sides
• Pants certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
Performance Main materials
• Tutu cowhide leather
• S1 fabric
• Inserts in elasticated fabric
• Elasticated inserts
• Jacket-trousers fastening system
• Double calf zip
• Waist adjustment
• Sanitized lining
• Localized perforation (summer version)
• 2 outside pockets