• Vintage look textile jacket with modern armour• Removable CE certified composite protectors• Lightweight with a QuickDry fabric outer shell
Vintage style mixed with modern functionality. This Stripes Tex jacket from Dainese is based on the simple cafe racer look of yesteryear, but it has features that bring it right up to date. The main outer of the jacket is made from QuickDry fabric, so although it is not waterproof, any rain you happen to ride in won't hang around for long. Cowhide inserts have been used to increase the overall strength of the jacket and add abrasion resistant at key areas.
Protection has not been compromised. Inside the Stripes jacket you will find removable composite protectors at the shoulders and the elbows, all of which have been CE certified for motorcycle use. There are double pockets at the shoulders and elbows for an additional Pro-Armour upgrade, as well as a pocket in the back for inserting a Wave G1 or G2 back protector to get all over safety. Reflective inserts at the back of the collar mean that other road users will be able to see you easier when you're riding in poor light.
Comfort and convenience. This textile jacket isn't just lightweight, good-looking and protective, it is also functional. The wrists, waist and neck are all adjustable, so you will get a perfectly personal fit from the jacket, it has two outside pockets and one inside, and a connecting zip allows you to secure your trousers to the Stripes Tex jacket to stop it from riding up and exposing your back.
• Pocket for Wave G1 & G2 back protector
• Reflective inserts
• 2 outside pockets
• 1 inner pocket
• Wrists adjustment
• Waist adjustment
• Neck adjustment
• Jacket-trousers connection loop
• QuickDry fabric
• Cowhide leather inserts
• Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard
• Shoulders & elbow double pockets for Pro-Armor soft protector kits (Elbow cod. 1876133 /Shoulder cod. 1876134)