• Street look motorcycle jeans from Dainese• Constructed with denim & DuPont Kevlar• Adjustable Pro-Armour at the knees
Everyday looking jeans with a difference. The Strokeville jeans from Dainese look like run of the mill jeans, straight cut, stone wash finish, pockets etc. But when you consider they are aramid fibre denim internally reinforced with DuPont Kevlar and have armoured knees, it is clear they are far superior.
Protection. The EN 1621.1 certified Dainese Pro-Armour in the knees is adjustable to give you proper protection by not having it sagging too low or raised too high. The Pro-Armour can be removed and changed to the Pro-Shape knee protectors as well as being able to put Pro-Shape hip protection in the specifically designed pockets. There are reflective inserts to help you be better seen in darker conditions.
They look great off the bike too so you can ride to your destination and jump straight off the bike and be ready for the streets instantly. Belt loops mean you can even accessorise your bike clothing! A nice leather belt with a massive buckle maybe. These would look awesome paired with the Archivio Ace Café leather jacket or the Black Hawk leather jacket and come in Black or Denim Blue.
• DuPontTM & KEVLAR are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company & are used with permission
• Reflective inserts
• Stone wash treatment
• Predisposition for straps under the foot
• Belt loops
• Slim/regular fit
• Denim fabric with aramid fibre yarn
• Internal reinforcements with DuPont Kevlar jersey
• Adjustable Pro-Armor on knees: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
• Pro-Shape knees pocket
• Pro-Shape hips pocket