• Technical motorcycle trousers with a D-Dry membrane• Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard at knees• Removable thermal liner & air vents on thighs
Dainese Tempest D-Dry motorcycle trousers: Get ready for that long journey you've always wanted to take in these technical motorcycle trousers from Dainese. A fastening system attaches the trousers to a matching jacket to prevent peeking and give you full coverage around the back area. Two outside pockets give you places to put your belongings without needing extra luggage.
Protected: Composite protectors at the knees help protect you against impact damage, being certified to the EN 1621.1 standard. The Duratex fabric has been designed to withstand tearing and ripping, especially in the event of a slide to help protect you against abrasion damage.
Comfort is key: The last thing you want on a long journey is to feel uncomfortable. The breathable, waterproof D-Dry membrane keeps water out but still allows your skin to breathe so you don't overheat. A removable thermal liner helps keep you warm in the colder months, but can be removed once things start heating up. The exterior of the trousers have been treated with a water-resistant coating to repel water. Air vents on the thighs help you cool down in warmer climates.
• Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
• Duratex fabric
• Waist adjustment
• Zipper at calf
• Jacket-trousers fastening system
• Breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane
• Removable thermal liner
• External fabric with water-resistance treatment
• Air vents on thighs
• Water outflow system at ankle
• Reflective inserts
• 2 outside pockets