• Sport inspired leather jacket with retro design: Veloster• CE armour at impact zones with pocket for back protector• Removable thermal liner: Wear leather in winter!
Stand out in this Dainese leather jacket: The Veloster jacket takes its design from old retro leather designs that Dainese used to make. We've got to say, it looks awesome! Still with the sporty cut, yet a refreshing design, this jacket is available in mens and ladies.
Protection is not compromised: This leather jacket from Dainese uses external armour in a subtle way. The external shoulder armour has aluminium inserts, whilst the internal armour in the jacket site and the shoulders and elbows and is CE approved. There's a pocket for the G1 or G2 Manis back protector to offer all round protection, whilst the leather shell also offers abrasion resistance.
Beat the winter weather: Unlike most brands, Dainese include a removable thermal liner in most of their leather jackets, the Veloster leather jacket being one of them. It really gives you the option to wear the leather jacket in winter combined with a rain jacket for waterproofing. Loving this leather jacket!
• 2 outside pockets
• Soft inserts
• Reflective inserts
• Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
• Jacket-trousers fastening system
• Full leather collar
• Microelastic elasticated inserts
• Inserts in elasticated fabric
• Hips adjustment
• S1 bi-elastic fabric
• Cowhide leather
• Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
• Composite protectors certified to EN1621.1 Standard
• Co-injected shoulder with aluminium insert
• TF: TechFrame internal liner
• Air vents on back
• Localized perforation
• Removable thermal liner