• Windproof, waterproof & breathable summer jacket• SAS-TEC protectors & foam shock absorbers that can be upgraded• Thermal insulation made of DuPont ComforMax & CYNIX 3F
A jacket to last: Designed for maximum durability, this jacket is ideal for long-term wear. The outer material repels dirt and water to help keep the jacket clean and dry while the upgradeable armour protects you from the road while giving you the option to upgrade and invest at a later date.
Protected: SAS-TEC protectors certified to EN 1621-1 on elbows and shoulders, with the elbow protectors being height adjustable mean you get the armour you want, how you want. The foam shock absorber on the back can be upgraded to a separate SAS-TEC back protector certified to EN 1621-2 . The reflective materials made of 3M Scotchlite reflective material on the front, back, sleeves and sides improves your safety on the road by making sure you can be seen.
Warm and dry: The luxurious thermal lining is removable and also overlaps at the front to ensure you are surrounded by warmth. Gore-Tex technology in the lining of the jacket and Dane's Storm cuff design keeps the rain out while retaining breathability.
Convenience: The jacket utilises a safety belt feature to help keep the jacket from riding up. Ventilation zips using waterproof YKK zips at the front and sides keep you cool. The jacket has three outside pockets and one internal waterproof pocket for your convenience.
Read the review! Motorcycle Sport & Leisure featured the Dane Osted & Lyngby combo in their June 2015 edition. The review speaks for itself, this combo got the thumb up from Bruce Wilson! Just click the 'info sheet' above to read the review.
• Windproof, waterproof & breathable due to GORE-TEX Pro product technology - perfect for summer use
• Made for maximum durability & ideal for long-term wear & tear & extreme conditions
• Outer material with water- & dirt-repellent polymer impregnation
• SAS-TEC protectors certified to EN 1621-1 on elbows & shoulders
• Elbow protectors adjustable in height
• Pocket with foam shock absorber on the back, can be retrofitted with a SAS-TEC back protector certified to EN1621-2
• Reflective piping made of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on the front, back & sleeves
• Reflective prints made of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on the sides & back
• Luxurious removable thermal lining with overlapping at the front
• Thermal insulation made of DuPont ComforMax & CYNIX 3F
• Additional wearing comfort due to 3D MESH ZONE in the lining
• Collar with easy to use magnetic fastening
• Collar width adjustable all round
• Adjustable hem width using inside drawstring
• Sleeve adjustable in width in two places
• 3 outside pockets
• Waterproof document pocket
• Inside pockets
• Close-fitting cuffs with STORMCUFF made of stretch GORE-TEX material with a short zip
• Fixed labyrinth closure system at the front
• Ventilation through waterproof YKK zips at the front at the sides
• DANE safety belt
• Long & short connecting zip
• Outside: 100% polyamide (e.g. INVISTA Cordura, HDM SuperFabric)
• Net lining: 100% polyester
• Thermal lining: 100% polyester (DuPont ComforMax)
• Membrane: 100% PTFE (GORE-TEX Pro)
Read the review! Motorcycle Sport & Leisure featured the Dane Osted & Lyngby combo in their June 2015 edition. The review speaks for itself, this combo got the thumb up from Bruce Wilson! Just click under the main image to read the review.