• Breathable waterproof Gore-Tex motorcycle jacket from Dane• Removable thermal liner made of DuPont ComforMax & Cynix 3F• CE certified protection at the elbows, shoulders & the back
The weather protection you want. This high spec Gore-Tex motorcycle jacket from Dane is called the Sealand. It has a windproof and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane that is breathable so the moisture produced by your body can escape so you will stay dry from the inside and the outside. The outer shell is made of a very tough Invista Cordura polyamide that has been impregnated to make it repel dirt and water so the rain does not soak into the material, it runs off to stop the jacket from getting heavier. It has a luxurious removable thermal liner with overlapping front, made of DuPont ComforMax and Cynix 3F insulation to keep you warm when you ride your motorbike in the colder months.
The road protection you need. The tough abrasion resistant outer shell hides CE certified Sas-Tec protectors to the elbows and the shoulders. The protectors in the elbows can be adjusted to get the most precise protection for your arm length. There is also a CE certified Sas-Tec back protector certified to EN 1621-2. The outside of the elbows have material reinforcements of a 3-layer laminate called Armacor, also from Gore-Tex. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material has been used for the reflective sections at the sleeves, shoulders and back so you can be better seen when riding your bike in poor light. There is a Dane safety belt and both a long and short connecting zip allowing you to connect your motorcycle trousers, the Dane Jonte Gore-Tex trousers for example, to the jacket, preventing it from riding up and exposing your lower back.
Designed with you in mind. Comfort is vital when you're touring so the Dane Sealand jacket has all the comfort features you expect from such a high quality technical jacket. The hem is adjustable with an internal drawstring, the sleeves are adjustable in two places and even the collar is adjustable, as well as being super easy to use, incorporating magnetic fastening. The cuffs are close fitting and use Gore-Tex stretch material Stormcuffs. Front air vents can be used by opening the waterproof YKK zips covering them.
This Gore-Tex motorcycle jacket is available in two colourways, Black, and black & grey. This is the black & grey option.
Outer: 100 percent polyamide (Invista Cordura)
Net lining: 100 percent polyester
Thermal lining: 100 percent polyester (DuPont ComforMax)
Membrane: 100 percent PTFE (Gore-Tex Pro)
• Windproof, waterproof & breathable due to Gore-Tex Pro product technology - perfect for summer use
• Made for maximum durability & ideal for long-term wear & tear & extreme conditions; three-layer construction
• Outer material with water- & dirt-repellent polymer impregnation
• Sas-Tec protectors EN 1621-1 certified on elbows & shoulders
• Elbow protectors adjustable in height
• Sas-Tec back protector EN 1621-2 certified to
• Material reinforcements made of Gore-Tex Armacor 3-layer-laminate on the elbows
• Reflective sections made of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on the shoulders, back & sleeves
• Luxurious removable thermal lining with overlapping at the front
• Thermal insulation made of DuPont ComforMax & Cynix 3F
• Additional wearing comfort due to 3D Mesh Zone in the lining
• Collar with easy to use magnetic fastening
• Collar width adjustable all round
• Adjustable hem width using inside drawstring
• Sleeve adjustable in width in two places
• Four outside pockets, the lowest of which has a labyrinth closure system & additional side access
• Waterproof document pocket
• Inside pockets
• Close-fitting cuffs with Stormcuff made of stretch Gore-Tex material with a short zip
• Fixed labyrinth closure system at the front
• Ventilation through waterproof YKK zips on the front
• Dane safety belt
• Long & short connecting zip