• Waterproof leather ankle boots with breathable Gore-Tex membrane• Reinforced plastic inner sole & foam padded ankle protection• Soft, supple outer & anatomically formed foam sole for comfort
Short, sporty, waterproof touring boots with soft, water-repellent, greased cowhide outer and a Gore-Tex membrane. Gore-Tex is a waterproof material that is highly breathable, a bin liner is waterproof but if your body can't breathe, you will sweat, and be wet anyway. A zip on each side of each boot makes putting them on and taking them off a breeze and the anatomically formed PU foam sole adds comfort.
The protection you want comes, firstly, from the outer leather itself. Leather has a natural abrasion resistance, which is one of the main things to look for in motorcycle gear. The Daytona Arrow boots also have special foam padding inside to act as ankle protection and the inner sole has been reinforced with plastic that has a steel inlay to stop your foot from bending in half in an accident.
• Soft, water-repellent & greased cowhide
• Watertight & breathable with Gore-Tex climatic membrane
• Two side zip fasteners to get in quick & easily
• Reinforced gear change cushion from abrasion resistant PU foam
• PU foam sole
• Anatomically formed climatic insole
• 2 Year Gore-Tex Waterproofing warranty & 1 year manufacturer warranty
• Ankle protection, both sides, padded inside with open-cell special foam
• 3M-Scotchlite reflector
• A plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay, that allows you to gently roll your feet
• Soft rubber sport grip sole