• Designed for shorter riders: Extra height to touch the floor• Insulated Gore-Tex membrane inside a double layer leather outer• Double zips for easier closure over the instep: Quality
Designed specifically for the shorter rider:These are the only motorcycle boots on the market that caters for the shorter rider. The cork inner and raised flat outer sole allow a 2 inch increase in inside leg measurement. This allows the rider to extend the range of bikes he/she can ride safely.
The comfort you'd expect from Daytona: The sole contains a galvanised steel shank for extra rigidity. The curved double zip closure system and Velcro calf adjustment makes these one of the most adjustable and easy to use motorcycle boots on the market.
Ideal for four season riding: The Gore-Tex membrane is backed with insulation making this boot ideal for 4 season riding.
• Integrated insole raising heel by 2.5cm, toes by 8mm
• Robust & non-slip rubber touring sole
• Velcro fastener for different calf sizes
• Hydrophobic special full cowhide
• Waterproof & breathable Gore-Tex climatic membrane
• Textile lining (80% polyamide/20% polyester)
• Provides special adjustment in the calf region
• Two side zip fasteners for ease with leather covering
• Nylon Velcro fasteners
• Reinforced gear pad made from abrasion resistant PU foam
• Anatomically formed ankle protection plus open-cell special foam padding inside
• Shin protection padded with latex foam inside
• Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay
• 3M-Scotchlite heel reflector