• Original Kevlar Draggin' Jeans Next Gen• CE-certified for tear, burst & abrasion resistance• State of the art comfort fit: Great to ride in
Kevlar mens jeans without a front seam! These look like ordinary jeans, shaped in a slightly loose Euro cut. The Kevlar panels are internally lined with a sport net lining. The wash is right on the money!
What makes Draggin' Jeans special: Kevlar Unobtanium, a man made fibre which offers incredible abrasion, cut and heat resistance. It is knitted into hi-tech panels that back the outer fabric for your protection while providing a soft and comfortable feel inside. Despite its softness, Draggin' Jeans achieve the same CE certification as leathers!
• Cotton Denim fabric
• High quality knitted Kevlar Unobtanium panels, up to 2.5x more abrasion resistant in tests compared to competitor brands
• Kevlar Unobtanium, as used uniquely in this garment & all Draggin' Jeans, contains Dyneema fibres, the combination of which has resulted in Draggin' Jeans products achieving CE recognition (the only Kevlar jeans to have achieved this & placing this garment alongside leathers for burst, tear & abrasion-resistance)
• Bold, yellow stitching
• 34" leg inseam to cover your ankles while on the bike
• Stonewash finish
• Slightly loose straight Euro cut
• Due to the lining, these jeans are slightly heavier & comfortable to wear all year round