• Smaller & lighter than older models: Drift Stealth 2• Technical stuff: 1080p at 30fps & 720p at 60fps• 300° rotatable lens, LCD screen, 3 hour battery!
Smaller and lighter: This Drift camera is 40% lighter than it's predecessor. It is compact and aerodynamic: The natural choice to use as a helmet camera or handlebar camera. It is 8cm x 4.2cm x 2.7cm!
The technical details: This Drift Stealth 2 camera may be small, but it's certainly mighty! It can video 1080p at 30fps and 720p at 60fps. It is also Wi-Fi enabled, so you can control the camera using a neat Drift App via your smartphone.
Why choose Drift? There's a lot of reasons to choose Drift over their competitors. The stand out feature is the fact that the lens is rotatable 300 degrees, so you can straighten an angle, or change it to shoot your footage or picture in the perfect way. This lens is also replaceable, so if you were to scratch it or damage it, you can simply replace it and off you go!
There is also an easy to use LCD screen built into the camera and a coloured light on the camera so you know what mode you are shooting in. The built in LCD is scratchproof as it is covered in Gorilla Glass - the same hardened glass your iPhone and iPad use. That means you can view and change settings and options with ease. The user-face is easy to use and thanks to a three hour battery life you'll capture every shot you want!
• Drift Stealth 2 Camera
• Universal Clip
• Goggle Mount
• Flat Adhesive Mount
• Curved Adhesive Mount
• Micro USB Cable
• Quick Guide
It's the little things that matter: When it comes to sports cameras, it is actually the little things that make you choose one over the other. What is important is whether the camera meets your needs. Everyone uses cameras for different reasons and you need to make sure you've chosen correctly. This Drift camera has a HDMI output, so that you can connect the camera to your TV. There's also a quarter of an inch thread, which is compatible with all mounts. The camera is also compatible with the two-way remote control that can be purchased for £24.99, meaning you can set up shots and take photos from angles that may be awkward if the camera was on your person. Awesome.
• Half the size - The smallest & lightest Drift camera ever
• 40% lighter - Compact & aerodynamic
• 1080p at 30fps & 720p at 60fps - Record life in crystal clear high definition
• 300° Rotatable Lens - Mount the camera at any angle, always with a level shot
• Wi-Fi Connectivity - Get full control of the camera using your mobile device
• Easy to use - User friendly, colour coded screen & LED indicating shooting mode
• Long life battery - 1500mAh battery giving you 3 hours of recording time at 1080p