• CE approved short leather motorcycle boots from Forma• Forma Drytex lining: waterproof & breathable• Short version of bestselling Adventure boots with terrain sole
A twist on an existing bestseller: For those of you who prefer a shorter boot then these are ideal. The Adventure Low boots are the short version of the already bestselling Adventure boots. With a terrain sole these boots truly are ready for anything.
Protection you'd expect: The ankle has been reinforced with TPU moulded plastic to give you ultimate protection. The sole is specifically an adventure double density sole with Mid Dual Flex qualities. This means that the front of the boot is flexible offering you more mobility but the back of the boot is stiffer so that your foot can't bend backwards. This is the type of protection that we like to see!
Protection doesn't have to compromise comfort: For comfort the Adventure boots have a padded memory foam sole so that your foot sits perfectly. You can even replace the anti-bacterial foot bed so that your feet stay fresh! Thanks to the Drytex lining these boots are waterproof making them suitable for winter riding. They are breathable too so that you don't sweat in the warmer months.
Why buy Forma? Did you know Forma produce motorcycle boots for BMW and Triumph? They've got years of history focused specifically on road and off-road motorcycle boots, so you know that every part of your boot has been tested, manufactured and constructed with you in mind!
• Full-grain oil treated leather upper
• Specific adventure/Enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
• Injection moulded plastic protections
• Plastic gear pad protection
• Adjustable Velcro closure
• Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
• Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof & breathable)
• Ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
• Soft polymer padding with memory foam
• PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsole
• Anti-bacterial replaceable foot bed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)