• Short sporty motorcycle boots from Forma• TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole• Specific racing compound rubber sole for extra grip
Why buy Forma? Did you know Forma produce motorcycle boots for BMW and Triumph? They've got years of history focused specifically on road and off-road motorcycle boots, so you know that every part of your boot has been tested, manufactured and constructed with you in mind!
Loving these boots from Forma: Look the part with these stylish yet sporty motorcycle boots. Not everyone goes for big chunky motorcycle boots and if they aren't for you, these Axel's are the ideal alternative.
Protection as you'd expect it: Protection from your boot is extremely important and that's why Forma have taken care to make sure that you can wear these boots with confidence. The injected moulded plastic ensures that if you were to slide off your bike that your foot doesn't make contact with the ground and can't scrap along the floor. The aggressive grippy sole is also TPU Dual Flex so that it can adapt and bend with ease if pressure is put onto your foot. This means that the boot isn't stiff or rigid if you were to fall awkwardly - pretty cool!
Comfort at it's finest: What makes these boots stand out is the fact that they are ideal for everyday wear. Thanks to the air mesh lining keeping you cool and the memory foam padding moulding to the shape of your foot, you won't feel like you're wearing top class motorcycle boots. The anti-bacterial foot bed is even replaceable so that you can really get the most out of wear without it starting to smell - that's what we like to hear.
• Microfibre upper
• Specific racing compound rubber sole
• Vented side plastic ankle protection
• Injection moulded plastic protections
• Polyurethane toe sensor
• Personalized plastic gear pad protection
• Velcro & zip closure
• Air mesh lining
• Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
• Soft polymer padding with memory foam
• TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
• Anti-bacterial replaceable foot bed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)