• CE approved leather motorcycle boots from Forma• TPU Dual Flex anti-shock midsole• High level ankle support system with calf sliders
Sports touring boots how you love them: Forma are great for their sports touring boots as they have all the protection you need whilst looking the part too. With a simple yet sleek design wear these Freccia boots to show that you're serious about riding.
Protection as you'd expect: A tough boot that keeps you protected but comfortable at the same time. The focus of this boot is on ankle and calf protection. With injected plastic moulded around pressure zones and a replaceable calf slider you know that this boot is giving you the best protection in the unfortunate event of a slide or fall. The rubber sole is anti-shock to avoid high impact on the bottom of your feet.
Comfortable wearing: For long wear, we all want boots that are going to fit perfectly and not start to agitate our feet. The air mesh lining will help to keep your feet cool whilst the memory foam padding means that your soles will sink comfortably into shape and not feel stiff inside the boot. You can even replace the anti-bacterial foot bed to keep your boot smelling fresh - result!
Why buy Forma? Did you know Forma produce motorcycle boots for BMW and Triumph? They've got years of history focused specifically on road and off-road motorcycle boots, so you know that every part of your boot has been tested, manufactured and constructed with you in mind!
• Microfibre upper
• Specific racing compound rubber sole
• Ankle support system
• Injection moulded plastic protections
• Polyurethane toe sensor
• Replaceable calf protection slider
• Personalized plastic gear pad protection
• Air ventilation pockets
• Velcro & zip closure
• Air mesh lining
• Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
• Soft polymer padding with memory foam
• TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
• Anti-bacterial replaceable foot bed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)