• CE approved leather motorcycle boots from Forma• Triple density rubber sole & TPU Dual Flex• Forma Drytex tubular lining: waterproof & breathable
Boots that look good and do the job: The exact same boot as the Forma Hornet with the added bonus of the Drytex liner. This makes this boot waterproof yet breathable for wear in all seasons. Forma have matched function and style with these Hornet boots. They look sleek yet simple and ready for sports riding. They are CE approved and therefore have all the protection you need for confident riding.
Proper protection: For maximum safety this boot features a rear Flex Control System. This means that the ankle is allowed to bend naturally however limits the amount that the ankle is allowed to bend backwards. The injected plastic protection is visible on the outside of the boot as it stops your feet from making direct contact with the ground in the event of a slide. The sole is made from aggressive triple density rubber for anti-shock qualities. The heel is also shock absorbing so that the level of impact can be reduced. These boots have all you need and more when it comes to keeping your feet protected when riding your bike.
Comfort is also key: The boot is padded with memory foam so that your foot doesn't feel stiff inside the boot. The padded collar and front also give your ankle extra cushioning when moving. To keep you cool there are air ventilation pockets and you can even replace the anti-bacterial foot bed to stop the boot from smelling after long uses. It's a thumbs up all round from us here at GetGeared.
Why buy Forma? Did you know Forma produce motorcycle boots for BMW and Triumph? They've got years of history focused specifically on road and off-road motorcycle boots, so you know that every part of your boot has been tested, manufactured and constructed with you in mind!
• Microfibre upper
• Personalized Forma triple density rubber sole
• Anti-torsion stitched F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with incorporated rubber anti-scratch bike frame
• Rear F.C.S. stop for maximum safety
• Injection moulded plastic protections
• Personalized plastic gear pad protection
• Air ventilation pockets
• Padded collar, front & rear panels
• Vented stainless steel toe sensor
• Double protective Velcro & zip closure
• Rear reflective insert
• Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof & breathable)
• Shock absorbing PU foamed heel cup insert for a cushioning & snug fit
• Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
• Soft polymer padding with memory foam
• TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
• Anti-bacterial replaceable foot bed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)