• Full-on, full grain oil treated leather adventure boots• TPU moulded protectors at the ankles, heels & shins• Forma Drytex tubular waterproof & breathable lining
Full-on adventure and enduro boots made from full-grain oil treated leather with a Forma Drytex tubular lining that is both breathable and waterproof. The Forma Terra boots have a triple aluminium buckle closures with adjustable underneath. The aluminium buckles can be replaced and the boots come with a steel toe cap that can be added at your leisure.
The protection that you want from enduro boots is right here in the Forma Terra boots. The ankles, shins and heels are protected by TPU moulded plastic protectors and PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsoles help to limit the effects of impact if you come down on the pegs too hard.
Why buy Forma? Did you know Forma produce motorcycle boots for BMW and Triumph? They've got years of history focused specifically on road and off-road motorcycle boots, so you know that every part of your boot has been tested, manufactured and constructed with you in mind!
Previously sold at £224.97.
• Full-grain oil treated leather upper
• Personalized extra grip Enduro/Adventure compound rubber sole
• Optional steel toe cap (furnished with boot)
• Injection moulded plastic protections
• Ankle & heel plastic protections
• Plastic gear pad protection
• Adjustable velcro closure
• Replaceable/adjustable aluminium buckles
• Rear reflex insert
• Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof & breathable)
• Shin & ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
• Soft polymer padding with memory foam
• PP Mid Dual Flex with antishock EVA midsole
• Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)