• Motorcycle jeans from Furygan: D02 oiled• Kevlar lined with CE D3O armour at the knees for protection• Triple or quadruple stitching to tear prone areas
Ride in comfort in these motorcycle jeans: Designed for bikers, these motorcycle jeans offer you far superior protection to the standard pair of high-street jeans, yet they're still fashionable!
The protection you need: These motorcycle jeans are Kevlar lined, which offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. They also have CE D3O armour at the knees: Armour that feels soft and hardens on impact. These jeans would be great for summer and you'll hardly feel the knee armour at all!
Please note: You are buying these motorcycle jeans using European sizing, please use the following conversion chart to buy the correct size:
36: 28'' waist
38: 30'' waist
40: 32'' waist
42: 34'' waist
44: 36'' waist
46: 38'' waist
48: 40'' waist
50: 42'' waist
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently, just click under the main picture to access their 2015 Overview!
Previously sold at £129.99.
• Main external material: waxy denim cotton
• Aramid fibres lining on the seat, the hips & the knees
• CE approved D3O protectors on the knees
• Area exposed to tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple or quadruple stitching
• Adjustable knee protectors (two height options)
• Four pockets
• Straight cut, for more comfort on the bike
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently!