• Sports leather motorcycle jacket from Furygan• D3O protectors at the elbows, shoulders & back• Thermal padded liner with aluminium inserts
Dark Evo. Dark horse. The Furygan Dark Evo is a full grain leather sports motorcycle jacket with a deceivingly simple look. Outside, the leather is 1.4mm which is the same as Furygan’s race suits and has external protection shell on the shoulders for slide protection. Inside, the jacket contains a thermal padded vest lining with aluminium inserts on the chest for maximum protection against the cold. The leather has been treated with waterproofing so you won’t notice an increase in weight when the drizzle sets in.
Protection from the road: On the inside of the leather shell sits the Furygan Skin Protect lining which has been approved by Furygan’s R&D team, the Motion Lab. This Skin Protect lining is designed to reinforce leather against the tearing and abrasion that would arise in the event of an accident. Areas that would be exposed to tearing and abrasion are also triple stitched for added reinforcement. In the elbows and shoulders are CE certified D3O protectors which give full protection without limiting movement or comfort. In the back is a level one Central Back type EN 1621-2 certified back protector, the pocket is sized to fit the level two Full Back type D3O protector, available separately.
Plenty of features that make the difference: The Dark Evo has a total of four pockets, two on the outside and two on the inside and adjusters at the waist can be used to give a more fitted look, or purely for comfort. Neoprene inserts at the collar and wrists add to the comfort factor and leather stretch panels behind the shoulders and elbows contribute to freedom of movement. Two different length connecting zips mounted on an elastic belt allow you to attach your trousers and limit wind chill up your back.
• Dark Evo is CE homologated
• External protection shells on the shoulders
• Main external material : full grained leather, 1.4mm as per Furygan race suits
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O homologated protectors for elbows, shoulders & back (1621-2 level 1 Central Back type homologated back protector fitted as standard), which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with the "Full Back" type level 2 D3O back protector, available as an added option
• Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing
• Sport fit
• Four pockets (two inside, & two outside)
• Two connecting zips (one short & one full) mounted on an elastic belt
• Thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on the chest for maximum protection against the cold
• Waterproof treated leather
• Adjusters on the waist
• Leather stretch behind the shoulders, & the elbows
• Neoprene inserts on collar & the wrists