• Women's leather motorcycle trousers from Furygan: Electra Lady• D3O protectors at knees & hips for impact protection• Leather stretch at hips & waist for ease of movement
Look the part in these leather trousers: Ladies, these Electra leather trousers have been crafted with you in mind and Furygan certainly don't disappoint. Here we see Furygan's love for leather and great gear combine to make trousers that are sleek, sophisticated and have all the protection you need for safe riding.
Protection as you'd expect it: D3O protectors at the knees and hips mean that you are protected in the event of a crash or slide. D3O is naturally flexible however on impact it locks together and hardens in order to absorb and disperse energy. This makes D3O protection extremely effective and great for motorbike gear! In terms of keeping the trousers themselves in tip-top condition Furygan have developed a Skin Protect lining. In essence the leather has been reinforced in order to increase its abrasion and tearing resistance. Not only this but these areas that can be more vulnerable in the event of a crash have been reinforced with triple stitching!
Leather trousers that you can be comfortable in: As well as the fit and shape being adapted to suit a feminine figure, Furygan have also added stretch panels between the legs, behind the knees and on the hips. This gives you more mobility and makes moving around a lot easier! As for the lining, Furygan have developed a new technical liner made from Coolon. This material has been designed to maximise breathability and moisture absorption ensuring that you don't start to sweat on warmer rides. In case you do get caught in a British summer downpour, the leather has been waterproof treated. GetGeared would advise that if you intend to wear your leather trousers more often than not when it is miserable, then you should use Nikwax Leather Restorer or a similar product to show your leathers a bit of TLC!
• CE certified as PPE
• CE certified D3O protectors at knees & hips
• Furygan Skin Protect Lining: Approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Areas exposed to tearing & / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Full grained leather (1.4mm)
• Waterproof treated leather
• High tenacity stretch fabric between the legs, behind the knees & on the hips
• Connecting zip sewed on a leather stretch panel
• Technical inner lining: Coolon - a material designed to maximise breathability & moisture absorption