• Warm & comfortable winter motorcycle gloves• Hardshell protection at knuckles, 100% leather palm• Sympatex waterproof liner & Thinsulate padding
Perfect addition to your winter wardrobe: Ideal for those of you who want to stay warm and dry no matter what the weather. The Sympatex liner is waterproof and breathable and there's Thinsulate thermal padding.
Protection as you'd expect it: External hardshell armour at the knuckles mean that you have protection from the road and the palm is 100% leather.
Comfort features: Furygan have developed a 'Dual Lining' which means the back of the hand is made with high thermicity fabrics, whilst the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers. There's a silicone insert on the inside of the cuff which helps the glove not to slip and ensures a better fit on your sleeves. The cuffs are also longer, for better insulation.
Practical features: Thanks to the Furygan Sensitive Science you wont need to take the gloves off to use your touchscreen device. If you ever do need to remove the glove, an elastic loop will hold your glove on your wrist - handy!
• Escape Sympatex is CE approved as PPE
• Main external materials : Polyamide, goat leather & Neoprene
• Palm 100% leather
• External metacarpal protection shell
• Reflective inserts on the cuff
• Leather & foam reinforcements on the palm
&bull Furygan Sensitive Science: The fore fingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices
• Waterproof & breathable Sympatex membrane
• Thermal padding on the top of the hand
• Thinsulate thermal padding on the palm that traps & holds body heat, & allows moisture to escape
• Thinner, technical high performing Thinsulate allows both protection against the cold & feeling of the levers
• Furygan Dual Lining: The inner lining on the back of the hand is made from high thermicity fabrics for optimal protection against the cold, while the lining on the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers
• Anti-twist system to ease fitting of the gloves, even with wet hands
• A silicon insert inside of the cuff helps the glove not to slip & ensures a better fit on your sleeves
• An elastic loop will hold your glove on your wrist in case you have to remove it at the toll for example
• Articulated metacarpal protection shell to ease finger flexion
• Wrist & cuff adjusters
• Longer cuffs for better insulation