• Furygan summer motorcycle jacket: Genesis Mistral Evo• D3O armour at impact zones with pocket for back armour• Mesh outer with polymesh lining for a cool summer ride
The perfect summer jacket: This Furygan Genesis Mistral Evo jacket is perfect for summer riding. It has a mesh outer with a polymesh lining, to keep you cool on those summer rides. There's also air extractors on the back and sleeves to promote airflow through the jacket.
Great protective features: The outer of this motorcycle jacket offers abrasion resistance, whilst CE D30 armour at the shoulders and elbows offers impact protection. D3O is smart armour: It is soft and flexible, yet it hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
The quality you'd expect from Furygan: There's little features on this jacket that make it stand out from the competition. Skin Protect Lining offers abrasion resistance, whilst adjustment means you can get the comfortable fit you want. There's snap claws to connect this jacket to your trousers and plenty of pockets to store the essentials.
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan were up to in 2015, just click the 'info sheet' above to access their 2015 Overview!
• Genesis Mistral Evo is CE homologated
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance & Air Mesh for ventilation
• New generation CE homologated D3O protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Internal Poly mesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Three pockets (two outside & one inside)
• Adjustable at the wrists, waist & arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fitted even without the removable lining)
• Elastic snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Reflective panel in the back
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Air extractors in the back & on the sleeves to ensure an optimal airflow