• Ladies motorcycle gloves: Furygan Land D3O gloves• D3O soft knuckle armour for great comfort• Waterproof, breathable & warm for winter riding
Awesome ladies motorcycle gloves: If you're looking for warm, protective winter motorcycle gloves, then you're in the right place. Cut especially for women, these motorcycle gloves will fit you perfectly!
The protection you need: The leather outer offers abrasion resistance and the knuckle armour is made of D3O. D3O is very soft and flexible, so you'll hardly feel a thing, but it hardens on impact, offering some of the best shock absorbing qualities on the market.
Ideal for winter riding: These motorcycle gloves have a waterproof and breathable lining to ensure you stay dry and don't sweat on those wet rides. There's also a dual lining, designed to keep the upper of your hand warm and the palm lining is thinner to preserve feel of the levers. These motorcycle gloves also have a rubber visor wipe to keep your visor clear.
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently, just click under the main picture to access their 2015 Overview!
• Land Lady D3O EVO is CE homologated as PPE
• Waterproof & breathable insert
• Wrists & cuffs adjusters Furygan ‘Dual Lining’ – the lining on the back of the hand is made from high thermicity fabrics for optimal protection against the cold, while the lining on the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers especially thanks to Thinsulate. This technical padding offers high thermal performances & moisture drain, but without being as thick as standard padding
• Rubber visor wipe on the left thumb
• Main external material: 85% goat leather, 10% neoprene for a high softness & comfort
• External D3O protection for metacarpians
• Doubled layer & foam reinforcement on the palm
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently!