• All season motorcycle sports glove from Furygan• Hardshell protection at knuckles & leather palm• Sympatex waterproof liner & Thinsulate padding
All year round sports riders: Looking for a sporty glove that you can wear whatever the weather? Look no further than these Mercury motorcycle gloves from Furygan! Made with a Sympatex membrane they're both waterproof and breathable. And there's a Thinsulate padded thermal lining that traps and hold body heat for colder rides.
Protection as you'd expect: External hard shell armour features at the knuckles and there's also a leather palm for increased abrasion resistance.
Practical and comfort features: These gloves are ideal for riders seeking a high level of feeling on the handlebars whatever the time of year. The finger stitch seams are turned out for better comfort and improved feeling of the levers. Adjustable wrists and cuffs feature stretch in order to be easier to put on. The Furygan Sensitive Science feature means that there's no need to take off the gloves when fiddling with your sat nav or other touchscreen device.
• Mercury Sympatex is CE approved as PPE
• Main external materials: goat leather (70%) & Polyamide
• External shell protection for metacarpals
• Leather & foam reinforcement on the palm & fingers
• Sympatex waterproof & breathable membrane
• Lining made from specific brushed knitted fabric for comfort
• Thinsulate padded thermal lining that traps & holds body heat, & allows moisture to escape for protection against the cold
• Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, for better comfort & a thinner construction around fingers for a better feeling of the levers
• Adjustable wrists & cuffs which feature stretch in order to have better fit & to be easier to put on
• Furygan Sensitive Science: The fore fingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices