• Mid-season motorcycle gloves from Furygan: Midland• New soft D3O knuckle armour for impact protection• Waterproof & breathable insert: Beat the rain
New and improved protection: These gloves have been upgraded in terms of their knuckle armour. Furygan have used soft D3O knuckle protection, armour that is used in their clothing. It is soft and flexible during normal use and when impacted it hardens to absorb the shock and protect your knuckles. There's also still the leather inserts and double leather and foam palm which all offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide.
Ideal mid-season motorcycle gloves: These motorcycle gloves from Furygan are made of goats leather, which offers abrasion resistance. They have an insert in the fore-fingers and thumb, so that you can use touch screen devices like your phone and sat nav too!
Waterproof and breathable: These motorcycle gloves have a waterproof and breathable insert in, which makes them ideal for mid-season riding as you'll not get wet hands! There's a knitted lining with mid-season thermal padding, that makes these great for spring and autumn.
• Midland is CE approved as PPE
• Main external materials : goat leather (80%) & Polyamide (14%)
• Palm 100% leather
• Wrist adjuster
• Waterproof & breathable insert
• Furygan Sensitive Science : the forefingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices
• Comfort leather reinforcement on the top of the palm, where the friction with the handlebar grip is the greatest
• External D3O protector for metacarpals
• Doubled leather layer & foam reinforcement on the palm
• Lining made from specific brushed knitted fabric for comfort, & mid-season thermal padding