• Ideal for all season riding: Furygan Must All gloves• Waterproof & breathable insert: Beat the rain• Knitted brushed lining for warmth on winter rides
Does exactly what they say on the tin: If you're the kind of person that is riding all year round, these are the gloves you need. They've got the Furygan style, yet the functionality of being a pair of gloves that you can wear all year round. Honestly, they haven't got the summer venting that some people want, but with the lack of proper summers in the UK, there's no need for high summer ventilation. If you're riding to work everyday, your journey isn't too far, but you want quality and a pair of gloves that will serve you all year, then these are what you need.
Perfect for the bad weather: These motorcycle gloves from Furygan have a waterproof and breathable membrane. That means when it rains you're dry, but the fact it is breathable also means your hands don't sweat, like if you were wearing a bin liner. There's also a knitted brushed lining for warmth, It's not too bulky, but enough to take the chill out of things in winter and not overheat you in summer.
Optimum comfort with protection: There's textile inserts at the bottom of each finger to offer maximum flexibility on the bike. These Furygan gloves also have hard knuckle armour and a little finger bridge, to prevent snapping in the event of a slide. The perfect combination of weather performance and protection for an all year rider!
Previously sold at £69.99.
• The Must All Seasons are CE homologated as PPE
• Comfort reinforcement on the top of the palm & inside the thumb
• Adjusters on the wrist & on the cuff
• Between each finger, at the bottom, is a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort
• Palm 100% made with goat leather
• Half textile, half goat leather & pre-shaped the Must All Seasons offers a high level of comfort
• External protection shell for metacarpals
• Multiple reinforcements made with doubled layer & additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers)
• Ring finger & little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks
• Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside & Furygan EXO protector, for better comfort