• Leather motorcycle trousers from Furygan: New Highway• D3O protectors at knees for impact protection• Leather stretch at calves, knees & waist for ease of movement
Look the part in these leather trousers: Ideal for those who are looking for top protection without the hassle of knee sliders, Furygan have created the New Highway leather trousers. Simple, efficient and have all the protection you need for safe riding. Pair with one of Furygan's top-of-the-range leather motorcycle jackets to complete this sleek and sophisticated look.
Protection as you'd expect it: D3O protectors at the knees mean that you are protected in the event of a crash or slide. D3O is naturally flexible however on impact it locks together and hardens in order to absorb and disperse energy. This makes D3O protection extremely effective and great for motorbike gear! In terms of keeping the trousers themselves in tip-top condition Furygan have developed a Skin Protect lining. In essence, the leather has been reinforced in order to increase its abrasion and tearing resistance. Not only this but these areas that can be more vulnerable in the event of a crash have been reinforced with triple stitching!
Leather trousers that you can be comfortable in: When you're riding your bike you need to feel relaxed and mobile and certainly not be fighting against the leather for movement. With this in mind Furygan have designed these New Highway trousers with high tenacity stretch panels between the legs, behind the knees and at the waist. The calves have also had the same treatment to avoid any discomfort when wearing boots. Furygan have developed a new technical lining for their leathers which is made from Coolon. This material has been designed to maximise breathability and moisture absorption ensuring that you don't start to sweat on warmer rides. In case you do get caught in a British summer downpour, the leather has been waterproof treated. GetGeared would advise that if you intend to wear your leather trousers more often than not when it is miserable, then you should use Nikwax Leather Restorer or a similar product to show your leathers a bit of TLC.
• CE certified as PPE
• CE certified D3O protectors at knees
• Furygan Skin Protect Lining: Approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Areas exposed to tearing & / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Full grained leather (1.4mm)
• Waterproof treated leather
• High tenacity stretch fabric between the legs & behind knees
• Calf made in high tenacity stretch fabric
• Two connecting zips (1 short, 1 long) sewed onto an elastic belt
• Elasticated waist
• Leather stretch at knees & waist for top ergonomics whatever you ride
• Technical inner lining: Coolon - a material designed to maximise breathability & moisture absorption