• Winter motorcycle gloves from Furygan: Ocelot• Hardshell protection at knuckles & leather palm• Waterproof & Thinsulate thermal lining
Perfect addition to your winter riding kit: So you've got the jacket and trousers, and now you're looking for the gloves that are going to keep you protected but warm at the same time. Look no further, these Ocelot motorcycle gloves are waterproof, breathable and feature a Thinsulate thermal padded liner. Body heat is trapped and held (while allowing moisture to escape) for top quality protection from the cold.
Protection as you'd expect: External hard shell armour features on the knuckles and the palm is 100% leather for increased abrasion resistance. The metacarpal protection, whilst solid, has been designed to ease finger flexion.
Practical and comfort features: Reinforcements on the top of the palm where friction with the handlebar grip is greater means that longer rides are made more comfortable. The Furygan Sensitive Science feature means that there's no need to take off the gloves when fiddling with your sat nav or other touchscreen device.
• Ocelot is CE approved as PPE
• Main external materials: Polyamide & goat leather
• 100% leather palm
• External shell protection for metacarpals
• Leather & foam reinforcement on the palm
• Furygan Sensitive Science: The fore fingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices
• Waterproof & breathable insert
• Lining made from specific brushed knitted fabric for comfort
• Thinsulate padded thermal lining that traps & holds body heat, & allows moisture to escape for protection against the cold
• Wrist adjuster
• Comfort reinforcement on the top of the palm where the friction with the handlebar grip is greater
• Articulated metacarpal protection shell to ease finger flexion