• Ladies summer vented motorcycle jacket from Furygan: Pantha Lady• D3O armour at impact zones with pocket for back armour• Mesh outer with polymesh lining for a cool summer ride
The perfect summer jacket: This Furygan Pantha Lady Vented jacket is exactly what you need in your summer wardrobe. Made with mesh outer panels and a Polymesh lining, this jacket is lightweight and very breathable. Adjusters at the wrists, waist and arms mean that you can adapt the jacket to a fit that is most suited to you. To give the jacket a more feminine shape, stretch panels have been used at the side to keep a nice silhouette.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. D3O is awesome as it is soft and flexible, yet hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Furygan never disappoint when it comes to cool features that make them stand out from the crowd. This Pantha Lady Vented jacket uses Furygan's Skin Protect lining which reinforces the material to give it tear and abrasion resistance. Make use of the snap claws to connect your jacket to your trousers quickly and easily without a fuss.
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect lining: approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• Back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector available as an added option
• Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance & Air Mesh for ventilation
• Internal Polymesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Stretch panels on side for comfort & to keep silhouette
• Additional zip adjusters on the hips
• Adjusters at the wrists, hips & arms
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Snap claws to link the jacket to trousers belt quickly & easily