• Sparrow motorcycle glove from Furygan for winter riding• Hardshell protection, reinforcements on wrist & palm• Sympatex waterproof liner & Thinsulate padding
A new era of winter gloves: With this Sparrow glove, Furygan want to put an end to preconceived ideas about the bulky feel of winter gloves. A Sympatex waterproof liner and Thinsulate thermal padding mean that they can brave the weather even in the coldest of rides.
Protection as you'd expect it: External hardshell armour at the knuckles mean you have protection from the road. Additional reinforcements on the palm and wrists improve resistance to abrasion.
Top quality features: Furygan have developed a 'Dual Lining' which means the back of the hand is made with high thermicity fabrics, whilst the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers. Comfort reinforcement on the top of the palm where friction with the handlebar is much greater has been added. The longer cuff improves insulation and the Furygan Sensitive Sciences means you don't have to take off the gloves to use your touchscreen devices.
• Sparrow is CE approved as PPE
• Main external materials: Goat leather & Polyamide
• External shell protection for metacarpals
• Additional reinforcement on the cubitus's head area
• Leather & foam reinforcement on the palm
• Furygan Sensitive Science: The fore fingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices
• Waterproof & breathable Sympatex membrane
• Thermal padding on the top of the hand
• Thinsulate thermal padding on the palm which traps & holds body heat & allows moisture to escape
• Thinner, technical high performing Thinsulate allows both protection against the cold & feeling of the levers
• Furygan Dual Lining: The inner lining on the back of the hand is made from high thermicity fabrics for optimal protection against the cold, while the lining on the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers
• Wrists & cuff adjusters
• Comfort reinforcement on the top of the palm, where the friction with the handlebar grips is higher
• Longer cuff for better insulation