• Sports style leather motorcycle jacket from Furygan: Speed Mesh 3D• Internal D3O protection, back pocket & external plastic protection shell armour on shoulders• Technical inner lining & large 3D Mesh panels for optimum airflow
Look the part in this vented leather sports jacket: Inspired by the best-selling Akira, this Speed Mesh 3D from Furygan is a vented jacket aimed at those who still want to wear leather even when temperatures start to soar. Made with full grain leather, this jacket is where we see Furygan's love for leather and their passion for performance gear combine.
Protection as you'd expect it: As expected, Furygan hasn't let us down when it comes to the most important aspect: protection. This Speed Mesh 3D offers high spec protection that'll see that you ride with confidence. D3O protectors at the elbows and shoulders offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. You also have the option to insert D3O protection in the back. A special feature of this jacket is that there is external plastic protection shells on the shoulders that not only gives you extra protection, but looks pretty cool too! In terms of keeping the jacket in tip-top condition Furygan have developed the Skin Protect lining. In essence the leather has been reinforced in order to increase its abrasion and tearing resistance. Not only this but these areas that can be more vulnerable in the event of a crash or slide have been reinforced with triple stitching!
A jacket that's comfortable and ideal for summer riding: Leather doesn't always have the best reputation for comfort and that's why Furygan have set out to change the status quo. Leather stretch panels have been inserted behind the shoulders whilst cordura stretch has been added to the elbows to give you extra mobility in your jacket. It would be hard not to notice the large Mesh panels that feature on this jacket and we can assure you that they certainly have a purpose. The 3D Mesh panels give this jacket a huge amount of ventilation and promote airflow so that you can keep focussed on the track knowing that you won't get hot and bothered under the collar. Furygan have also developed a new technical lining for their leather jackets. It's made from Coolon, a material designed to maximise breathability and moisture absorption - pretty awesome!
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect Lining: Approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE homologated protectors for elbows & shoulders. D3O offers full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• Back protector pocket compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (Level 1) & "Full Back" (Level 2) back protector
• External protection shells on the shoulders
• Areas exposed to tearing & / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Ergomax label for granting superior ergonomics
• Full grained leather (1.4mm) & 3D mesh
• Design includes large 3D mesh panels for optimum air flow
• Leather stretch behind the shoulders, cordura stretch on elbows for comfort
• Technical inner lining: Coolon - a material designed to maximise breathability & moisture absorption
• 4 pockets (2 inside, 2 outside)
• Adjusters on waist