• Furygan motorcycle shoes with street style: Ted• D3O ankle armour: Soft, yet harden on impact• Waterproof & breathable thanks to Sympatex
Loving these Furygan motorcycle shoes: Look the part in the Furygan Ted boots, they look like trainers, yet offer the features you want to ride in! They're made of cow leather which offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. They're waterproof and breathable thanks to a Sympatex membrane, so your feet are comfortable throughout the ride.
As well as plenty of features to keep you comfy, it's also important that you are protected. These motorcycle shoes from Furygan have soft D3O armour at the ankle. D3O is a soft armour that hardens on impact to absorb the shock of a crash. There's also an anti-slip, anti-torsion sole and reinforcement at the heel and toes. All of those features make these motorcycle shoes a much better option to ride in over your favourite trainers and come on, they look awesome!
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently, just click under the main picture to access their 2015 Overview!
• Ted is CE homologated
• Waterproof & breathable thanks to the Sympatex membrane
• Main external material : cow leather
• D3O protector on the malleolus
• Reinforcements on the heel & toes
• Anti-slip & anti-torsion soles
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently!