• Furygan motorcycle touring jacket with plenty of features• Vent system, waterproof membrane & removable thermal liner• D3O armour at impact zones with pocket for back protector
A straight forward touring jacket: If you're looking for a reliable jacket for your daily commute, or for your tour, this motorcycle jacket is the perfect choice for you.
Depend on this jacket, whatever the weather: This motorcycle jacket has a waterproof insert and a removable thermal lining. There's mesh panels at the armpits to allow heat to escape on warmer days and a pocket in the back of the jacket to store the thermal liner in. Vent zips allow maximum cooling in the summer, yet they're waterproof, so rain doesn't get in on those wet rides.
Comfortable, reliable protection: The Furygan WR16 jacket has D3O armour at the shoulders and elbows. D3O is a soft armour that hardens on impact, absorbing the shock and protecting your joints. There's also a pocket in the back of this textile jacket for a back insert. Reflective inserts improve your visibility at night and the outer offers high abrasion resistance in the event of a slide.
• WR -16 is CE approved as PPE
• Waterproof insert
• Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• Eight pockets (five outside including a credit card pocket & a pocket in the back to store the lining, & three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
• Removable, thermal padded lining
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Adjustable at the waist, hips wrists & arms
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option