• Sporty cut ladies motorcycle jacket from Furygan: Xenia• D3O armour at the shoulders & elbows with pocket for ladies D3O back• Removable thermal liner with waterproofing & mesh lining!
Furygan Xenia Jacket: Loving this jacket made especially for you ladies! It looks fierce and fits beautifully thanks to the feminine cut. The jacket is waterproof and breathable with a removable thermal padded liner. Mesh inserts have been used under the armpits to keep you cool in summer months. Adjusters at the wrists, waist, arms as well as stretch panels mean that you can adapt the jacket to a fit that is most suited to you.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. D3O is awesome as it is soft and flexible, yet hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector. Reflective inserts on the back and chest mean that you stay visible on the road.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Furygan never disappoint when it comes to cool features that make them stand out from the crowd. This Xenia jacket features a zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create a barrier against wind and rain - awesome! Neoprene inserts have been added to the collar for extra comfort. Make use of the snap claws to connect your jacket to your trousers quickly and easily without a fuss.
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently, just click under the main picture to access their 2015 Overview!
• CE approved
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• Back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector available as an added option
• Reflective inserts on the chest & on the back
• Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• Waterproof insert
• Thermal padded removable lining
• Mesh panels at armpits for heat dissipation & avoid sweat
• Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip to create a barrier against wind & rain
• Stretch panels behind shoulders
• Adjusters at the wrists, hips & arms
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Snap claws to link the jacket to trousers belt quickly & easily
• 5 pockets (2 outside, 3 inside including a mobile phone net pocket