• CE-approved Furygan summer gloves• Leather & mesh construction• Use your GPS: digital finger tips for touch screens• Abrasion-resistant: Furygan Skin Protect lining• Knuckle armour protection
Aah, Furygan's summer motorcycle gloves: This is the 'Aero' glove & what a fitting name! Thanks to elastin inserts between the fingers you get excellent comfort, breathability & no leather bunching. Yay! These CE-approved Furygan gloves use ground-breaking technology so you can use your touch screen device without having to take them off! We tried them ourselves & love them, making them GetGeared's hot pick for under £50!
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently, just click under the main picture to access their 2015 Overview!
Previously sold at £54.99.
• 100% goat leather & vented polyester, for softness, comfort & good abrasion resistance
• External protection shell for metacarpals. Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer &/or additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation
• Elastane inserts between the finger for more comfort & air flow
• Furygan Sensitive Science: the forefingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices
• Furygan Skin Protect lining_ approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently!