• CE-approved waterproof mens textile motorcycle jacket• Compatible with Furygan's D3O Level 1 or 2 back protector• Waterproof, removable & breathable insert• Reflective panel on back• Abrasion-resistant: Furygan Skin Protect lining & triple stitching
Introducing you to the most revolutionary Furygan product, the Furygan 'Genesis Vented 2 in 1' textile jacket. There's a huge host of features making this jacket the top of a long list of textile jackets! Because summer can't rid us of crashes or rain Furygan have developed a vented protective jacket with a waterproof, breathable & removable insert. Whether it's dry or raining you'll be protected from the elements & with Furygan's Level 2 D3O back protector available as an added option you'll benefit from maximum safety. This textile jacket also uses elbow & shoulder protectors & a reflective panel in the back making this the perfect all-rounder!
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan have been up to recently, just click under the main picture to access their 2015 Overview!
Previously sold at £149.99.
• Genesis Vented 2 in 1 is CE homologated (urban class)
• Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance & Air Mesh for ventilation
• Homologated protectors for elbows • shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Internal Polymesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Air vents in the back, & on the sleeves in order to create a better air flow in the vest
• Three pockets (two outside & one inside)
• Adjustable at the wrists, waist & arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fitted even without the removable lining)
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Areas exposed to tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Reflective panel in the back
• Waterproof, breathable, removable insert that includes a central flap, creating a barrier against rain. Easy to stow away underneath the pillion seat of your bike